Sunday, February 1, 2015

36. Born Lippy


Cute packaged lip balms that smell good AND are actually moisturizing ? Yes please !
There's nothing better than stumbling into The Body Shop and seeing sale signs all over the place. At 7.5$ for a set of four "Born Lippy" which usually retail for 6$ each, this was a steal. 


As someone who has issues with dry lips throughout the colder months, this little thing works quite well. Although it is not a miracle cure compared to the Clarins HydraQuench lip balm (which is incredible), for a nice tint and glossy finish, it does the job in the short-term. Here's a fun fact, it doesn't contain petroleum jelly (vaseline) which I now learn that it actually strips out the moisture.  Also, they are quite nice to use underneath similar lipstick shades. 

From left to right, I've got Passion fruit, Watermelon and Raspberry.


What are your favorite lip products for Fall/Winter ?







12 comments:

  1. I recently got a few of these myself and absolutely agree with your review! They're great for layering under lip colors, but unfortunatley don't moisturize long-term. My favorite winter balm is the Burt's Bees mango butter, which I recently reviewed on my blog!

    xo, Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burt's Bees have quite a good range when it comes to lips moisturizers x

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, these look so cute and colourful!!! Will be checking to see if I can get them here! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the names of these lip balms too! I really must try them out simetime as my lips get quite dry too sometimes! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I've been sticking with my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream to heal my lips during winter.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These looks so nice! It's like I can imagine the scents through the screen, everything from there smells sooooo amazing! Love the picture as well!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! These would be ideal for my everyday work make up bag :)
    Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I've never heard of these! Raspberry sounds amazing <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packaging in these are super cute!! The body shop sales are insane at the moment- its been hard to resist!

    GeorgiaJade | Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. they look so cute :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete