Sunday, February 22, 2015

39. Favorites: Netflix Edition


I have an unhealthy addiction to Netflix.

I'm also a big fan of any type of recommendation posts one might say. Not alone in that, I enjoy binge watching shows and nothing says relaxing day/evening like staying in and watching shows on Netflix. Here are the shows/movies I would recommend anyone to get on watching:


Community ▪ How I Met Your Mother ▪ The Walking Dead ▪ Orange Is The New Black ▪ IT Crowd ▪ The Mindy Project ▪ Any Stand-ups by Aziz Ansari ▪ 99 Brooklyn ▪ Chelsea Handler: Uganda Be Kidding Me ▪ Any Stand-ups by Peter Rusell ▪ Sherlock ▪ Clueless ▪ The Grand Budapest Hotel ▪ John Mulaney: New In Town ▪ Parks And Recreation ▪ Friends ▪ Chelsea Peretti: One Of The Greats


What are your favorite shows/movies to watch?








Image edited by GUCCI&POLA.,
Source and credit goes to CouponBox and of course Netflix.


13 comments:

  1. I love the mindy project and parks and recreation!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch The Mindy Project too, she's such a great comic and she looks gorgeous ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy Kaling is just an incredible and hilarious person in general, gotta love her x

      Delete
  3. I am a serious Netflix addict - there should be a support group for it! I watched the whole of OITNB series 2 in ONE SITTING. (I am proud and ashamed of this..)

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started watching The Walking Dead and I think it's amazing! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a good show, you never know what to expect ! x

      Delete
  5. For me it's all about Friends haha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started watching season 1, it is incredibly funny x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the recommendations! Some of these I already watch, but I will have to check out the others!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the walking dead and mindy project

    also in the past the series iv really loved watching have been prison break, luther, supernatural and dexter

    Charlotte Harvs: Style Blog | Fashion Fade Magazine

    ReplyDelete