Thursday, January 1, 2015

28. 2015


Already 2015.


2015 will mark my two decades anniversary.

It will also be the year that I start my last year of college and decide which university I will apply for in 2016.

It will be the year my blog turns one year old and the one in which I will make more efforts to make it flourish even more. 

2015 is a scary year, it is one that I want to better myself. Health wise and Life wise.

In 2015, I will get my drivers license. 

2015 is the year of the savings, I will manage money better and start thinking about travelling by my own in a more serious way.

In 2015, I wish for the world to get its shit together. I wish for Ebola to cease, for justice to be made, for lives to be spared, for our planet to get healthier environment wise and for feminism to grow even more in the hearts of people everywhere. 

I wish that in 2015, human rights will continue to bloom in countries where the word is laughed at, for education to be available to every children out there, for humans to feel safe wherever they live or visit. 

2015 is a year for change. Although that is the case for every New Year, 2015 has the pressure of the last few months of 2014. I wish most of all, for everyone to be happy, although at times it might be hard, 2014 has proven how short life is and how events can bring the population together. 

To 2015, a year of justice to be made, a year to continue bettering yourself and a year of change. 

Cheers everyone.















No comments:

Post a Comment