Wednesday, January 14, 2015

32. Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution



If there is one thing I truly appreciate, its a good eye makeup remover.
Marcelle's 3 in 1 Micellar Solution is incredible. It is hypo-allergenic and perfume free which I believe is a good thing.  This product removes eye makeup like nothing I have tried before and it doesn't feel greasy nor it makes your eyeballs sting. Dab a little bit on a cotton pad and rest it on your eye for a little bit and it just does wonders to easily remove eye shadow, eye liner and mascara (even the almighty waterproof ones). 


What I like about this bottle right here is the easy application, very much the same as the Bioderma Micellar H2O. If we compare both Marcelle and Bioderma, the latter is a bit more expensive but quality and removal wise, they are on the same pedestal. 

Have you tried anything by Marcelle before ?






Also, this product was kindly sent to me but opinions are and will never be biased.

6 comments:

  1. Can you believe I still haven't tried Micellar water - ahhhh! I know, it's on my list haha!

    I haven't tried anything Marcelle either so definitely adding more things to my list which seems to be ever growing! :)

    Thank you for your comment too, Jade Thirlwall makeup tutorial coming VERY soon! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this brand before - but I did try out some micellar waters from L'oreal and Garnier and I love those!

    xx Melane || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post.. had a good read :)

    love your blog <3

    new post just gone up would love your thoughts http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day
    Jade
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a Canadian brand that is not as huge worldwide. Big thanks to whoever brought micellar water back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ? :O You totally should ! It's one of those hypes that is worth trying x

    ReplyDelete