Sunday, October 5, 2014

18. On the go


#TBS

The first thing in my Christmas list would always be whatever Nintendo game was out at the moment and I never got one. This little gem used to belong to my older brother and I luckily inherited (not like I wouldn't use it behind his back) before he moved out 3 years ago. I believe everyone should own a Nintendo handheld device, whether it might the old school ones like the Nintendo SP or the newer ones like the DS/DS 3D because first of all, they are entertaining to have on long train/bus/car rides and even on the plane. They have a wide variety of games and are easy to carry and are quite small. The battery also lasts longer than most phones and that brings us to the next product.

Another device that I have is this portable battery charger. You know those moments when you bring your charger that you need a wall plug to charge your phone/ipod/mp3 device and there are none, THIS is a life saver my friends. It is so useful and you only need to charge it at home the day before and put this small thing in your bag/purse and it lasts for about 3-4 full iphone charges which is  awesome.
This was it for today's post, I hope you enjoy this post and if you still have your old nintendo devices, cheers for you !


What are your favorite products electronic products?



2 comments:

  1. old school nintendo, so cool

    http://elenaurbonaviciute.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I think my sister had this gameboy but in purple! Mine was the edition before it and she also had the old school gameboy colour. It makes me a bit sad that they don't make games for them anymore!

    x Erin
    http://louiseerin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete