Sunday, October 26, 2014

22. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream


Its an intense therapy.
And that's the whole name. The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Therapy is as good as it sounds. Like the name suggests, this is an incredible product that works extremely well when it comes to hydrating your skin. I have mentioned before how my skin gets drier during the colder months and I often rely on this for an overnight moisture mask or whatever you want to call it.

It comes to First Aid as the name would suggest and no, it doesn't make your face look more oily even if it is ultra hydrating. I love this product and believe it is excellent for those who have problems with sensitive, parched, and irritation problems due to eczema. I recommended this to one of my co-workers and she raves about it now, it has helped her deal with her irritations due to eczema and as of now, it hasn't made it worst.

Another pro about this product, I've had it since January, its only a quarter to the end.






1 comment: