Sunday, September 14, 2014

12. Kiehl's Feels


Yes, the feels are real.



About 3 weeks ago, I had an hour to wait for my train back home and I had that "I really want to do a quick shopping spree but not really because I should know better" which is not a good thing btw. 
I happened to stroll past many shops and came across Kiehl's which I had never ventured in. 

I ended up getting two products + one deluxe sample and here's my take on them. I purchased their Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing mask, I talked a little bit about it on my skin care post and like I mentioned, I like how it feels on the skin, it doesn't leave it dry afterwards and I have noticed that my skin feels smoother. It makes you feel face-detoxed. If that can be said. 

Next product I got was the Midnight Recovery Concentrate serum. Considering this is the first serum I've ever tried I might be a little biased but this little thing works wonder. The lovely lady at the store recommended me to use this instead of moisturizer at night and it feels right. I've noticed that after two weeks my skin definitely looks more even and the redness around my nose has diminished, my skin does feel more hydrated and it has helped me deal with the "looking way too tired in the morning face". 

As for the cleanser, it does the job, it cleanses and I like the fact that it also helps remove makeup more easily than other cleansers.


Have you ever tried any products from Kiehl's ?














4 comments:

  1. I don't recall trying Kiehls but something in my mind says I have…….that's not a good thing if I can't remember the product…. hahahaha!

    I do like the sound of the cleanser and the mask though! Always good to use deep-cleansing products! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ain't good ! ahah, you should definitely try the mask, its so lovely and compared to my beloved origins clear improvement, its so much better :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of it. I schould try the pore cleansing.
    Great review dear.
    Happy Monday!

    Love,
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete