Friday, September 19, 2014

14½. Books



Because we all need book reviews from time to time.

I am an avid reader. I started it off at an early age with those little kid books but by the age of eight I read my very first "big kid" book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Now this is not a post about the Harry Potter series. Thus 11 years later, my book addiction only grew stronger than ever and if there is one thing that I spend the most money on, it is books/magazines.
I decided to start a little mini-series of reviews of books I've read and will get on to reading so hopefully you readers of this blog, will enjoy. I mostly read fiction and autobiographies/memoirs but from time to time, a non-fiction finds its way onto my hands so hopefully there will be a wide variety for everyone's like.

With the hopes you might enjoy this, till next post.









No comments:

Post a Comment