Sunday, September 21, 2014

14. Drugstore (one Sephora item) Mini-Haul


I'm guilty of charge.


I happen to study downtown and whenever I have a long break, I venture to the shops and end up buying things  that I might (not) need. 

I've seen many reviews on the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser primer that I felt the need to test it out. As I was in need of a new primer, I thought why not try something new so I got two  primers (not of the same product). I've also happened to hear wonderful things about the Elf Studio Mineral Infused primer and it was on sale at target. That is a deal.

I was actually in need (for real) of a new powder so I re-purchased the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, it is great, do I love it ? Not quite but it does the job. Another product that I got from Rimmel was their Lasting Finish Color Rush Balm in the shade Make Me Blush which packaging wise resembles the lip balms from Revlon. Right next to the Rimmel section was the Annabelle Cosmetics one and for those who don't know that brand, it is a montreal based brand (sold all over Canada) that offers a wide range of products for a great price. They're like the progeniture of l'Oréal and Maybelline when it comes to quality which is great. I actually got their waterproof makeup remover pads for eyes that is called, wait for it ... Long Wear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads. What a surprise there. I can say that the only product that I've tried of them was their BB cream and I absolutely loved it so even though there's quite a difference between both those products, their brand hasn't disappointed me yet.


I also got the Burberry Rythm Eau de Toilette for men as a gift to my brother for his birthday (he's feeling 22) and I guess that gets included in this mini-haul because it smells so damn good. I also forgot to not wrap it before taking the picture so there goes my amazing skills at gift wrapping. So ladies (or gentlemen), if you have brothers/boyfriends/fathers, that is a great gift.


Hope you've enjoyed this mini-haul and may the reviews come sooner or later.







3 comments:

  1. That's too bad the Stay Matte powder wasn't to fantastic. It looks pretty. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makeup, thanks for sharing! :) I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete